LogicPrep – It Pays to Be Smart
Earn a free lesson when your friends enroll with LogicPrep - and they'll get one too!
Terms and Conditions
What is the LogicPrep Referral Program?
The LogicPrep "It Pays to Be Smart" Referral Program ("Referral Program") allows existing LogicPrep customers to receive a free lesson from LogicPrep for referring new LogicPrep Members. The new member will also be eligible for a free lesson.
How do I qualify for a free lesson?
LogicPrep Members will be eligible for a free lesson if: (i) a referred friend clicks on their referral link and enters their contact details into the form to attend a free consult; and (ii) the referred friend signs a contract with LogicPrep for one of LogicPrep's packages. The Referring Customer must refer a Referred Contact who is not an existing customer, or currently in negotiations about becoming a customer. A referral will be deemed successful when a Referred Contact signs a new contract agreement within 6 months of being referred. An individual can only be nominated for the Referral Program once.
How do I refer?
Visit https://logicprep.referralrock.com/promotion/1/, complete the referral form and we will get in touch with your friend via email or phone.
How many times can I refer?There is no limit on how much someone can refer, or how much you can earn.
What type of lesson can I redeem?For current and future students with test prep and school support lessons booked at various rates, this offer will be applied to the hour(s) with the lowest rate.For families that participate in LogicPrep’s college consulting program only or who refer new college consulting students, this offer will be applied to future school support lessons.
Have you earned more than $600 in one year in LogicPrep rewards?
Any persons who earn over $600 in a financial year must provide LogicPrep with a copy of their W9 by emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any delays in payment as a result of failure to submit W9 is not the responsibility of LogicPrep or its employees.
- This offer may not be combined with any other sale, promotion, or discount.
- Siblings of current members do not qualify for this offer.
- A referred friend may only use one referral link. If a referred friend receives referral links from multiple LogicPrep members, only the corresponding LogicPrep member of the referral link used by the referred friend will receive a free lesson.
- LogicPrep reserves the right to change the conditions of this offer at any time without prior notice. LogicPrep may suspend or terminate the Referral Program or a user’s ability to participate in the Referral Program at any time for any reason.
- Free lessons must be redeemed within a year of being notified of your reward.
- Any free lesson rewards donated to the Jesse Kolber Foundation are not tax deductible.
- Offer not valid and rewards are not payable for self-referrals
- We reserve the right to cancel the Referral Program without prior notice in its entirety or for a specific referrer at any time for any reason.
- All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Referral Program will be resolved by LogicPrep in its sole discretion.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding these ReferralTerms or the Referral Program, please contact us at LogicPrep Education, 430 Bedford Road Suite 201, Armonk, NY 10504, United States. Tel: (914) 273-3280, Email: email@example.com.